Monday, January 15, 2007

Webpages that I may enjoy

html://www.calgaryflames.com

Only the greatest sports team of all time. Many people wonder why they are called the flames. It is actually because the city where they formally resided, Atlanta, had some problems with fire back in the day. I don't really understand why their new team is called the Thrashers though.

www.kappasigmalethbridge.com

I belong to a fraternity on campus here a U of L. We recently just chartered, which is a big deal.

www.nhl.com or www.tsn.ca

This is where I keep up to date on all the stats and recent sports news

www.sportsnet.ca

I browse the forums here to keep an eye out for trade rumours or to see what other people have to say about things NHL related.

www.youtube.com

I don't really browse youtube searching for entertaining videos, but I do venture here often.

www.ckxu.com

campus radio station. I venture here less often than I used too, but the website has up to date charts and the forum is entertaining as well.

www.thelonelyisland.com

Not updated as much now since the team has been hired by NBC. Comical video shorts.

No comments: